Goat's milk yogurtYou are here: yogurt recipe > Yogurt recipe > Goat's milk yogurt
Recipe for goat's milk yogurt
Preparation: 30 min
Cooking: 5 min
Ingredients (for 8 goat's milk yogurts):
- 1 liter goat's milk (preferably organic)
- 1 natural yogurt with goat's milk (preferably brewed and organic)
Preparation of yoghurt with goat's milk
- Boil the goat's milk. Let it cool for 20 min (it must be at 40-50 °C).
- Add the yogurt and mix well.
- Fill 8 jars of glass yoghurt.
- Place in yoghurt. Wait 5 to 6 hours and place in the fridge.
Alternative without yoghurt
- Place in a casserole and fill with water at 45 °C.
- Check the water temperature, every hour and warm it up if necessary.
Tip for your goat's milk yogurt
Often homemade goat's milk yoghurts are liquid, if you don't mind, you can thicken them by adding a little agar or rennet or add a few spoons of goat's milk powder (organic if possible) to your preparation.
Variant of goat's milk yogurt
- Sweeten your mixture with vanilla sugar, cinnamon sugar or anise at a rate of one cc per pot,
- spoonful of fruit jam or jelly at the bottom of the jars before pouring the appliance,
- Crumble your favorite biscuits and place a little at the bottom of the pot...
- An amazing and delicious flavor: mix 1 cs of orange blossom water and the contents of a finely crushed cardamom pod.