Yoghurt with jamYou are here: yogurt recipe > Yogurt recipe > Jam yogurt
Recipe for yogurt with jam
Do you like homemade yoghurt and homemade jam? Why not make yogurt with jam directly?
Ingredients for your jam yogurt
To make your jam yogurt at home here is the list of ingredients to gather:
- 1 liter of whole milk
- 1 yoghurt (or a bag of ferments)
- 4 tablespoons of jam (homemade jam if you have, not too thick and with pieces of fruit it's even better!)
Make homemade yogurt with jam
To make homemade jam yoghurts here is the recipe to follow:
- Mix your jam in a little milk
- Add yoghurt or ferment and mix well
- Add the rest of your milk
- Put your yogurt jam preparation in your yogurt jars
- Place your yoghurt jars in your yoghurt and cook 8 to 12 hours depending on your machine
You now know how to make your homemade yoghurt with jam.
Jam yogurt tip
You can also make your home-made yoghurt and then add a spoon of jam on top of your yoghurt.
You can also put a spoon of jam at the bottom of your yoghurt jars before pouring your yoghurt preparation To have homemade yoghurt on bed of jam.
Good tasting of your jam yogurt.