Yoghurt 0%You are here: yogurt recipe > Yogurt recipe > Yogurt 0%
Recipe for yoghurt 0%
We were asked if it was possible to make yogurt at 0%. Because it is true that for homemade yogurt recipes we recommend taking whole or half-skimmed milk.
The risk with homemade yogurt at 0% is that yogurt is a bit liquid, which is why you have to follow the recipe of yogurt at 0% to succeed in your homemade yogurt. You can then taste your lighter yoghurts.
Yoghurt ingredients 0%
Here is the list of ingredients to gather to make your yogurt at 0%:
- 1 liter of skimmed milk (if you want 0% not the choice!)
- ferments or natural yogurt 0%
- 30 g of skimmed milk powder (equivalent to one jar of yogurt)
Use ferments for your yogurt 0%, its texture will be firmer than with a yogurt nature 0% of the trade.
Make your home yogurt at 0%
To make your yogurt home to 0% here is the recipe to follow:
- Boil your skimmed milk for about 10 minutes and let cool
- Activate the ferments by mixing them with a little cold milk (1h30)
- Add warm skimmed milk to the ferments and skimmed milk powder and mix well.
- Pour your preparation 0% into your yoghurt jars and place in yoghurt for about 12 hours
Place in the refrigerator 24 hours before tasting.
A trick to sweeten your 0% homemade yogurt is to use stevia which is a natural plant with intense sweetening power and no calories you will continue to have a 0% sweetened yogurt!
Here you have the recipe for homemade yogurt at 0%!