Soybean yogurt and cumin carrotsYou are here: yogurt recipe > Vegetable yogurt recipe > Soybean yogurt
Recipe for soya yogurt and cumin carrots
This recipe will make it possible to make verrines of soya yogurt with cumin carrots.
Recipe for 8 people or 8 verrines.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Storage 2 days
Ingredients of the soya yogurt recipe and cumin carrots
- 1 liter of natural soybean drink
- 1 sachet 2 doses of ferment for Nat-ali soybean fermented dessert
- 2 carrots
- 1 pinch of cumin powder, turmeric and salt
Preparation of yoghurts
1. Peel and steam the carrots. Cut into slices and season with a fillet of olive oil and cumin.
2. Boil the soya milk. Once cooled, dissolve the ferment in a bowl with a few spoonfuls of soya milk and mix.
3. Add a little cumin powder and turmeric to the mixture.
4. Place carrot washers in the bottom of each pot. Reserve some for decoration.
5. Pour the soybean preparation and start the fermentation cycle of your yogurt
6. Once the cycle is over, remove the pots. Place a carrot slice and a pinch of salt on each yoghurt pot to decorate. Close the jars and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before tasting.