Soybean yogurtYou are here: yogurt recipe > Yogurt recipe > Vegetable yogurt recipe > Soybean yogurt
Homemade soybean yogurt recipe
Soja yogurt is very simple to make as simple as yogurt.
Ingredients for making soya yogurt
- 1 liter of natural or perfumed soybean milk for gourmets (preferably organic)
- a natural soybean yogurt or ferments for soybean dessert
- glass jars + lids or plastic film
Make your soybean yogurt
To make your homemade soya yogurt, here is the recipe to follow
- heat half a liter of milk
- add the yoghurt to the soybean or the ferments to the soybean dessert, mix well
- Add the remaining cold milk
- Then just place your mixture in your yogurt.
After 8 to 12 hours your soya yogurt is made. You now know how to make your soybean yogurt yourself at home.
Good tasting for your homemade soya yogurt.